A release is the date when a company is ready to deliver a new customer experience. This involves supporting every customer interaction point associated with this new experience. Start from the perspective of your customer, and prioritize releases that will offer the most value.
- Manage your releases with phases and milestones (including dependencies)
- What is a release and how is one best managed?
- Manage features and dependencies in and across releases
- Create release phase and milestone templates
- Monitor progress with the release burndown chart
- Manage the success of your releases with to-dos (include your product core team)
- Manage your cross-product portfolio roadmap with Master Releases
- Plan a portfolio release
- Plan and track your release dates and feature capacity
- Clone a release
- Ship your release, move unfinished work and access shipped releases
- Move releases or features from one product to another
- How releases are ordered in date-driven views
- How the release start date is determined