- Getting started with Aha!
- Add your product
- Import your data into Aha!
- Create your first roadmap
- Invite your team to your Aha! account
- Integrate with JIRA (or other applications)
- Getting started
- The Aha! data model
- Configure your product hierarchy (2:35)
- Building product strategy
- Release planning overview
- Prioritizing features and user stories
What's New (Release Notes)
- Release notes through 2017-11-17
- Releases notes through 2017-11-10
- Release notes through 2017-11-03
- Release notes through 2017-10-27
- Release notes through 2017-10-20
- Release notes through 2017-10-13
- The Aha! data model - product hierarchy, strategy, releases and features
- Configure products and product lines in Aha!
- Manage product components
- Manage solution offerings
- Manage capability or technology platforms
- Showcase your product overview
- Capture your product's strategy: Foundation, Market and Imperatives
- Define your vision
- Build a business model
- Create user personas
- Capture competitive information
- Track competitive threats with scorecards
- Manage your releases with phases and milestones (including dependencies)
- What is a release and how is one best managed?
- Manage features and dependencies in and across releases
- Create release phase and milestone templates
- Monitor progress with the release burndown chart
- Manage the success of your releases with to-dos (include your product core team)
- Ideas overview
- Create an Ideas portal (enable the Ideas menu)
- Configure Idea Settings
- Set customer vote counts in ideas portals
- Configure your own idea portal url with a CNAME
- Create a central product to manage all ideas
- Best practices for managing and prioritizing features
- Prioritize features with Aha! Scores
- Plan capacity by estimating effort
- Organize feature backlogs in Parking Lots
- Copy, move, or bulk edit features
- View and manage work by status (kanban style)
- Organize saved views and notebooks with the reports dashboard
- Choose the right visual reports for your stakeholders
- Introduction to roadmap reports
- Introduction to analytic reports
- Create a starter roadmap
- Create a portfolio roadmap
Settings and Customizations
- Customize your Aha! navigation
- Customize your email notification preferences
- Weekly roadmapping summary emails
- Introduction to account settings and tools
- Import records from a CSV file
- Add custom fields across Aha!
- Create product mockups
- Creating flowcharts with the mockup tool
- Improving reception of emails from Aha!
- The Enterprise+ plan
- How to define your product in Aha!
- Configuring Aha! for Pragmatic Marketing alignment
- Custom fields missing from personas or competitors
- I deleted my product line and lost my products too!
- VSO (VSTS) Error: "Configuration error for 'installed': getaddrinfo: Name or service not known"
- "Nothing found for that URL" when trying to access a published Notebook
- The "Add filter" function doesn't allow me to filter by any data column
- Custom field data aren't showing up in reports