This week we introduced capacity planning for teams. Enterprise+ customers can now use planning scenarios, customized work schedules, and team-based estimates to visualize the effect your teams' capacity has on your ability to deliver against your roadmap.
- Automation rules, available to Enterprise+ customers, now support flexible assignments. Previously, a rule could only assign work to a specific user you selected. Now, rules can assign work to any user who is listed in another field.
- We have added a new custom field type. The one-to-many custom field links your Aha! records and custom tables. Unlike the many-to-many custom field, it allows you to ensure a single selection.
- The Aha! API now supports proxy vote organizations and contacts.
- In support of this week's launch of capacity planning for teams, the workspace settings for capacity planning for individuals have moved to Settings ⚙️> Workspace > Capacity planning. Now all capacity planning settings are in the same place.
- When an integrated feature was moved to a new release/version in your development system, that change would not be automatically reflected in Aha! if the release was not already linked in Aha!