This week, we created the ability to add filters inline on reports, roadmaps, and other Aha! views. Hover over the filters bar and click the Add filters + icon to add a basic filter quickly, or click the Edit filters icon to add advanced filters.
- The Info > Users and Settings ⚙️> Account > Billing > Users pages now reflect users' custom roles.
- The sidebar navigation for the Settings pages (Personal, Account, and Workspace) can be expanded or collapsed to allow quicker access to the settings you need to adjust.
- CSV imports now allow you to reference initiatives by reference number as well as numeric ID.
- If you are importing data into Aha! from an integration (such as Jira, Rally, Azure DevOps, or Trello), Aha! now displays error messages to you if any occur.
- If an advanced filter was using the None logical operator to filter out a subset of field values, an issue was causing records without that field to be filtered, even though Is blank was not one of the selected values.
- When sorting a list of sub-releases by release date, an issue was causing the sort logic to use the sub-release's release dates rather than their master release date.
- If a user filtered custom table records by a many-to-many custom field, an issue was limiting the records available for filtering to only those custom table records that were used in the many-to-many custom field. Now, all records in the custom table record will be available for filtering.