- If you need to import records from a development tool, you can now choose from an existing integration or create a new integration from the same page.
- We have reorganized the equation builder! The list of available functions is now organized by category, with popular functions at the top.
- An issue was causing records updated by CSV import to change to the default assignee if the import included an invalid Assigned to value for that record. Now, a CSV import will not update an existing record’s assignee in that situation.
- When an idea was promoted to an initiative, master feature, or feature, an issue was preventing custom fields from being included on the promoted record.
- An issue in reports was preventing the Add filters modal from including filters for calculation columns.
- When users vote on ideas through the Aha! API, those votes can now be tied to an idea portal for vote restrictions using the optional idea_portal_id parameter.