This week, we launched four new workspaces for Aha! — prebuilt for IT, project, services, and business operations teams. No matter what your team builds or manages, there is now a special place in Aha! for you.
- We have created a way for you to manage all your integrations from one page. Click the Manage button next to Settings ⚙️> Account > Integrations or Settings ⚙️> Workspace > Integrations to see a prebuilt list report, showing you relevant details about your integrations. You can filter, sort, edit, save, and share this report just like you can with any list report.
- If Jira does not supply a user’s email address in the integration webhook or API, Aha! will now display an error message showing you how to fix the issue or disable the field mapping.
- The Aha! API will now return all record links for a given record, not just linked records of the same record type.
Note: You will have to specify that you want the record_links field returned since it won't come by default.
- You can now set the vote allocation for an ideas portal user via the Aha! API.
- You can now rank cards in the Features > Workflow and Initiatives > Workflow boards within each status and swimlane. The order you set will apply globally to all users who view the workflow board.
- We have added two new functions for use in custom worksheets and calculation columns: numberformat and numberordinal.
- Use numberformat to customize the format of numbers in your equation, including the number of decimal places you would like displayed and whether to include thousands separators.
- Use numberordinal to display a number in ordinal format (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).