This week, we created the ability for you to bidirectionally map linked record relationships between Aha! and Jira. Now you and your engineering team can highlight record and issue dependencies and keep both tools up to date.
- Custom worksheet fields can now reference custom table records. For example, a worksheet in a custom table can perform calculations on the data in that table, or a worksheet in a record could pull in relevant data from a custom table.
- When a single-sign on (SSO) implementation generates an error, Aha! will now display the error to administrators, allowing you to resolve any trouble more quickly.
- You can now assign users and estimations to initiatives and report on both.
- We have added custom user role permissions for the ability to delete comments and the ability to take over presentations.
- The Aha! API will now return the workflow description field as an optional field when using "/api/v1/products/A/workflows."