This week, we released the Capacity report. Use it to visualize the workload of each member of your team, by month, to assign and schedule unscheduled work, and to resolve capacity conflicts before they happen.
- Custom scorecard fields are now mappable in all integrations.
- We improved the look and feel of idea portals’ login pages. These pages will still respect any custom CSS that your portal uses.
- In both the slide editor view and the slide grid views, you can now delete presentation slides using the delete key.
- The custom roadmap will now display records without dates set.
- In user story maps, you can now use arrows at the top of the map or keyboard shortcuts to undo or redo actions.
- You can now add the Estimate field to master feature, feature and requirement record layouts at the product line and marketing line level.
- We improved the workflow for adding multiple features to a master feature.
- You no longer have to scroll to the bottom of Settings pages to save your changes.
- We improved the way that tables in the Aha! text editor display in GitLab through the GitLab integration.
- The More Options button on a custom table will now link to a List report of that table.
- You can now search custom table records using the Aha! search.
- Four more custom field types are now searchable. Searchable custom field types are:
- Predefined choice list
- Editable choice list
- Predefined tags
- An issue was causing Strategic roadmap bar labels to overlap in some cases.
- For v2 Jira and Rally integrations, if a user enabled multiple integrations to the same developer tool using a shared integration template, attempting to send the same Aha! record to more than one of the integrations was causing an error. This case is not supported so the option has been removed from the Aha! interface.