This week, we made it easier to customize what data is shown in detailed views you add to your Aha! presentations. You can now click the detailed view on the slide and then use the dropdown to check the sections or fields you want to show. Any field unchecked will be hidden. We have made similar improvements to calendar views — for example, you can select a custom date range to share exactly the timeframe you want to keep the conversation focused on.
Click the detailed view on the slide and then use the dropdown to check the sections or fields you want to show.
- We made two improvements to user story maps:
- You can now link your user story map to one (or more!) personas.
- You can archive user story maps.
- You can now access spellcheck in tables by right-clicking. You can access the table menu that was previously accessed by right-clicking using the menu icon in the top-right corner of each cell.
- When you generate a PDF of a presentation, we now use the presentation name as the file name for your PDF.
- Saved views are easier to navigate with new Save View, Save Changes, and Save As buttons — making it more clear when you can save a new view or when you may be overwriting changes.
- You can now @mention your colleagues again in comments on to-dos.
- We have added a new column option to releases named Master release theme so you can include that context in your reports.