This week, we added 13 new keyboard shortcuts. Now you have even more commands at your fingertips — including switching between workspaces, starting a new search, creating records, and much more. You can access all the new commands in Aha! by typing the ? key.
- A new security webhook integration makes it easier for you to review security-related Aha! events.
- When bulk editing records, the Product field will now let you select product lines and marketing lines, as well as workspaces.
- The Aha! custom object records API now allows you to see and update what workspace a custom record belongs to, using the product_id field.
- A tooltip now appears in comments on images. So you can hover over an emoji reaction to see who left it.
- You can now send the Release owner field from Aha! to any development tool you have integrated.
- If a user followed a link to a specific presentation slide, an issue was directing the user to the first slide of the presentation.
- An issue was causing the Info > Files page to show up with fewer records than normal.
- An issue was causing improper vote counts for ideas when a merged idea was unmerged.
- An issue was causing slides to be copied when copying text in to-dos on a presentation.
- If a user changed the milestone on a GitHub issue or pull request, Aha! was not reflecting the change.
- Bitbucket has been removed as an option for API integrations. The Bitbucket commit hook will continue to work to integrate Aha! with Bitbucket.