This article is about the security webhook functionality. For all Aha! activity webhooks go here.
Security webhooks let you send security-related events from Aha! to a webhook so they can be processed by a SIEM system. If you have an Enterprise+ account, you can integrate with security webhooks.
Create the integration
To create a security webhook integration, you will need to have owner permissions or a custom user role that enables you to access the settings of workspace where you want to create the integration. Navigate to Settings > Workspace > Integrations and select Security webhook, then enter a Hook URL.
Check the Enable checkbox to create the integration.
Security webhooks will capture the following events:
- User login
- User logout
- User password reset
- User creation, deletion and permission changes
- User list exported
- Roadmap saved as CSV or Excel from Roadmaps > List
- Roadmap saved as Excel from Roadmaps > Pivot
- View saved as PDF
- View saved as image
- View saved via webpage
- Presentation downloaded as PDF
- Presentation published to a webpage
- Storage services account linked or unlinked (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
- API key generated
- API key deleted
- OAuth application authorized
- New OAuth application created
- External calendar shared
- Account > Security & single sign-on settings changed
- Complete account backup created
- New portal created
- Portal visibility changed
- Integration created (for account- or workspace-level integrations)
To examine and resolve any integration errors, navigate to Settings > Workspace > Integrations and click on the active Security webhook integration. In the Configuration tab of the integration setup wizard, you can access detailed integration logs.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need further help.