- CSV imports with large amounts of records will be much faster.
- Complete account backups now capture custom field values for initiatives and goals.
- Jira 2.0 integrations now automatically update the Jira URL field in reports with a link to the relevant Jira record.
- The Aha! API now supports strategic vision, models, and positioning records.
- Custom fields on custom tables now have a field description tool tip. Hover over the ? icon to see it.
- Custom user role actions (creating, deleting, and assigning custom roles) are now logged in Settings > Account > Account activity.
- Reports can now join from releases to features — previously you could only join the other way around, from features to releases. This allows reports to list all the features in a release and still show releases that contain no features. This improvement applies to master features as well.
- An issue was causing starter roadmap exports to exclude standalone features — i.e., features not contained by another record type.