This week, we added Markdown support for the Aha! text editor. You can now organize your thoughts and format your text without taking your hands off the keyboard — or slowing down. See a full list of shortcuts here.
- We've made the process for importing data into Aha! by CSV file more intuitive:
- The import wizard will display fields, custom fields, and scorecard values with names as they are used in your Aha! account, rather than their internal names.
- You can use those familiar field and value names in your CSV import as well.
- Whether you use a workspace's prefix ("PROD") or name ("Product") it will automatically map correctly.
- You can now link a release to a master release directly from that release's More options menu.
- If you log in to Aha! by way of a shared view's secure URL, Aha! will take you to that shared view after you log in.
- You can now provide an SSL client certificate for any Aha! 2.0 integration. Once configured, Aha! will pass the certificate to the server on integration requests.
- An issue was preventing the Enable master features button on user story maps from enabling master features.
- An issue was preventing users from dragging feature cards around on user story maps when master features were disabled.
- An issue was causing presentation slide elements to format incorrectly when exported to a PDF in a few specific situations.