This one-way integration allows you to embed saved roadmaps, reports, and presentations into Confluence pages. If you update the view in Aha!, those updates will be reflected automatically in Confluence.
Create the integration
In Confluence, you need to add the Aha! roadmaps for Confluence app. To do that:
- Log in to your Confluence account.
- From the homepage, click Settings. You will need to have administrator user permissions in Confluence to access Settings.
- Under Atlassian Marketplace, click Find new apps.
- Search for Aha! roadmaps for Confluence.
- Click the Get app button, then click Get it now.
- Congratulations — you now have the Aha! roadmaps for Confluence app! To adjust settings and configure the app, navigate to Settings > Manage apps > Aha! roadmaps for Confluence.
Embed roadmaps in Confluence
Now that you have connected Confluence to Aha!, you can embed presentations, roadmaps, and reports in a Confluence page. To do this, publish your Aha! presentation as a webpage by clicking Generate secure webpage, or enable webpage sharing in your Aha! account, then share your Aha! view using Share as webpage.
Once you have generated a secure link to your Aha! view:
- Copy the shareable link from Aha!
- Log in to your Confluence account and open the page where you would like to embed your Aha! view.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the page. You will need editing user permissions on the page to do this.
- Place your cursor in the location where you would like the macro to appear.
- Paste the secure webpage link from your saved view or presentation.
- Click Publish.
You can also attach your saved view or presentation by following these steps:
- Click the + button
- If you are using Confluence Server, select Other macros. If you are using Confluence Cloud, select View more.
- Search for Aha! to find the Aha! Roadmaps for Confluence macro.
- Add the secure webpage link from your saved view or presentation and click Insert.
- Click Publish.
After you have successfully embedded your Aha! view:
- Click the expanding arrows icon on the roadmap to see a full screen version of your view. This will take you out of Confluence to the webpage you embedded.
- Hover over the Aha! logo, then click Open in Aha! to link to your saved roadmap, report, or presentation in the Aha! application. If you have the appropriate Aha! user permissions, this will take you to the Aha! account where the view was created.