This week, we added the ability to track the percentage of work completed on Aha! records so you can visualize progress on reports and roadmaps. The new Progress field can be populated by entering the percentage of work completed manually or by automatically calculating it from related records.
Note: In product workspaces, Calculate from features completed is shown by default on releases. To-dos completed is selected by default on release phases. In marketing workspaces, Calculate from activities completed is selected by default on schedules. To-dos completed is selected by default on schedule phases.
- We improved our Azure DevOps integration and added the ability to map the Area Path value to an Aha! field.
- An issue was causing pivot tables with custom persona fields as headers to be empty.
- An issue was preventing users from filling in Goals and Tags form fields when adding a feature to a master feature.
- An issue was causing copied presentation slides to paste out of order with the wrong slide title.
- An issue was causing the presentation slide editor to crash in Internet Explorer 11 when users edited particular slides.
- An issue was preventing users from editing axes on the competitor graph.