This week, we added the ability for Enterprise+ users to create custom user roles in their accounts. Custom user roles allow you to create sophisticated roles to match your account's uniquely sophisticated needs.
- Lists formatted with check boxes now appear consistently across the application and in notifications.
- The "Last status change" field is now available for goals, initiatives, releases, requirements, and ideas, in addition to features and master features. You can filter by "Last status change" and add it as a field in calculation columns.
- While editing a custom field, you can now change what custom layout(s) use it. Open a custom layout to change where you want the field to appear.
- An issue with the features/activities roadmap prevented the “Features/activities by due date” related view from loading.
- An issue was preventing users from using bulk edit to add custom tags to a list of records.
- An issue was preventing images from appearing in the description column of a list report.
- An issue was causing an error if a user removed the last release or schedule from a user story map.