This week, we added the ability to integrate with Rally milestones. In Rally, milestones are used for tracking work that is part of a significant event — this event could be anything from a code deployment, to a customer demo, to a tradeshow, etc.
- Reminder email notifications for to-dos have been improved with a new button to View all assigned work. When you click the link, you are taken to the My work page.
- Pivot report filtering has been improved for custom persona fields. When you filter a pivot report by a custom persona field, only the records that you selected in the filter will appear as row headers on the report.
- To simplify the process of setting up an ideas portal, the Settings > Account > Configure portals > Products in this ideas portal setting now includes a search bar for users to quickly select the products that apply to this portal.
- We have made small name changes to the Views menu, the reports drawer, and the Save view modal. Also, the layout of the reports drawer has been reorganized.
- Now you can use typeahead search to find custom table records where the first field in the table is a dropdown field.
- You can now use the overall score from a custom scorecard field within a custom worksheet field calculation.
- The optional label has been removed from the Description field in the Add a new idea modal on ideas portals. This makes the field consistent with other non-required fields on the form.