- This week, we added the ability for you to require custom fields on record creation layouts. This allows you to capture the data you need from fields that are critical to your team.
- We have added Release features count as an available field for calculation columns. This field allows you to report on the number of features in a release and is useful for equations that depend on a percentage of features in the release.
- Time-based fields in calculation columns now accurately reflect your time zone.
- An issue was causing charts created from custom tables to appear blank.
- An issue was blocking users from adding attachments to notebooks.
- An issue was causing master features to appear as “master features” in the Aha! mobile application regardless of custom terminology changes.
- An issue was blocking date fields on initiative cards from displaying.