To add your personal to-dos or a saved calendar report from Aha! to an Apple Calendar account:
- Copy the Aha! Calendar URL. If you don’t have an Aha! Calendar URL, see this support article which explains how to create one.
- Open Apple Calendar and navigate to File > New calendar subscription.
- Paste the URL from Aha! Into the Calendar URL field.
- Customize the calendar based on your preferences.
- Click OK to add the calendar to your Apple Calendar account.
Tip: Pay special attention to the Auto-refresh setting. This setting will determine how often the calendar is refreshed with Aha! updates.