To add your personal to-dos or a saved calendar report from Aha! to a Google Calendar account:
- Copy the Aha! Calendar URL. If you don’t have an Aha! Calendar URL, see this support article which explains how to create one.
- Log into your Google Calendar account and choose the + button next to the Other calendars option on the left sidebar.
- Choose the From URL option in the dropdown.
- Paste the Aha! Calendar URL into the URL of calendar field in Google Calendar.
- The calendar will now appear in the left sidebar for you to view alongside your other calendars.
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar. See this support article from Google.