Create the integration
To add your personal to-dos or a saved calendar report from Aha! to a Google Calendar account:
- Copy the Aha! Calendar URL. If you don’t have an Aha! Calendar URL, see this support article which explains how to create one.
- Log into your Google Calendar account and choose the + button next to the Other calendars option on the left sidebar.
- Choose the From URL option in the dropdown.
- Paste the Aha! Calendar URL into the URL of calendar field in Google Calendar.
- The calendar will now appear in the left sidebar for you to view alongside your other calendars.
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar. See this support article from Google.
Troubleshoot the integration
It is sometimes possible for Google Calendar to become out-of-sync with a subscribed Aha! calendar and never resolve itself. This is a Google-side issue.
To resolve the issue:
In Google Calendar
- Navigate to the out-of-sync calendar's Calendar settings page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Unsubscribe.
- Revoke the URL for the out-of-sync Aha! page.
- Navigate to Settings > Personal > External calendars and click Revoke Access for the appropriate calendar.
- Generate a new URL for the page you want to sync.
- Follow our instructions here for adding it back.