Aha! provides integrations with a number of external systems, including Jira, Rally, Azure DevOps, Slack, Salesforce, and many more. When something is not behaving as expected with an integration, your first step for correcting the issue is viewing the integration logs. To help you troubleshoot and maintain your integrations, Aha! provides a tool for monitoring integration log messages.
The log messages can be used to verify that the expected communication is occurring between Aha! and the integrated system. They are also used for troubleshooting issues.
Integration logs can be found at Settings > Account > Integrations (for account level integrations) or Settings > Product > Integrations (for product level integrations).
What they mean
- Red (error): Red error logs indicate that something in the integration failed. They are often preceded by an amber warning that offers a more technical description of the issue, which can be helpful for understanding the reason for the failure. For example, a red error log may be logged if you do not whitelist the Aha! IP addresses and Aha! cannot contact your server.
- Amber (warning): Amber warning logs indicate something happened that may be unexpected but is not necessarily a problem. Warnings can provide reasons for an error or offer additional background when troubleshooting an issue.
- Blue (info): Info logs indicate that something interesting happened. For example, this might include something like, "Received a webhook."
Where to go for help
- Most errors are caused by problems with the integration configuration and can be resolved by changing the integration settings. When you understand the errors logs, you can search for solutions on our knowledge base. Occasionally, an error may require you to contact support.
- If an article does not help or you are still struggling, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com. When you contact support, please confirm the name of your integration and the product that is configured to help expedite resolution.