This week, we added the ability to visualize initiatives and requirements on the workflow board. The workflow board provides a kanban-style experience to visualize your work it progresses. Many teams reference the workflow board to track features through the development cycle and coordinate the day-to-day flow of activities. Starting this week, product and marketing teams can use the workflow board to also manage their requirements and initiatives.
- On the Ideas > Overview page, the idea groups labeled New, Popular, Recently promoted, and Recently shipped features have been updated with links that will send users to Roadmaps > List reports which contain the complete list of ideas for each group.
- The Copy existing release function has been improved to include record links to notes when copying a release.
- An option to view record history has been added to the following record types: vision, models, positioning, personas, competitors, notes, to-dos, and custom table rows.
- An option of "Any" has been added to date filters throughout Aha! so that users can show all dates without removing the filter.
- Notebooks have been improved with the ability to use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard to move between slides while editing your notebook.
- Back in March of this year, we added a new image editor for use with personas. The new image editor includes tools for cropping, zooming, and rotating images. This week, we added the new image editor to competitors.
- When a product inherited its custom fields from the product line, custom fields added to the layout were not showing as mappable in integrations.
- An issue with list and pivot reports was preventing users from decreasing the width of renamed columns to anything smaller than the width determined by the initial column name.
- In certain cases, an issue was causing the equation builder (which is used for custom worksheets and calculation columns) to return empty values when results were zero.