You can import cards and lists directly into Aha! from Trello. The import capabilities are important for teams that have outgrown Trello and are looking to take advantage of Aha! for more structured marketing strategy, campaign planning, and detailed definition of activities and requirements. You can use this functionality to seed your Aha! account with activities and requirements already captured in Trello.
- Login to your Trello account and generate an export file by selecting ... Show Menu, ... More, Print and Export, Export as JSON and then save the file that is generated.
- Go to Settings > Workspace > Import from Trello. Choose the workspace that the activities will be added to, and select the Trello file for import.
- The import process will confirm the number of Trello cards imported as activities when the import is completed.
The following information can be imported from Trello to Aha!
- Each list in the Trello file will become a parking lot list with the same name
- Each card becomes an activity
- All tasks associated with a card become requirements
- Labels are transferred as tags
- Attachments are transferred as well
The import will take place in the background and may take several minutes or longer depending on the amount of info that needs to be imported. Just be a bit patient if you have lots of cards and lists.