Sharing your strategy with key stakeholders is critical to the success of your marketing organization. In Aha! for Marketing, you can use notebooks to present your marketing plans and keep stakeholders informed and aligned with your strategy.
You can add nearly any page from Aha! for Marketing to a live notebook slide. When you are on a page that you wish to add, click the More options button to add the view to a notebook. Add as many views as you need, then share the notebook with your team.
Likewise, any view that can be added to a notebook can also be saved as an image or a PDF. Then, take the exported files from Aha! for Marketing and add them into a document or presentation. To save a view as an image, click the More options button and select Save as image. To save a view as a PDF, click the More options button and select Save as PDF.
Share your notebook
Share your marketing plans using the Reports > Notebooks > Overview page. A notebook can be shared as a PDF or a web page. Both options allow you to share your visual notebook with anyone, whether or not they have a user account in Aha! for Marketing.
- The Generate PDF option allows you to export your notebook to a PDF document.
- The Update web page option allows you to share your notebook in a click-through presentation using a randomly generated, secure URL. Notebook URLs can be made publicly available or they can be secured using passwords, SSO, or IP-based access controls.
To edit your notebook, click on the notebook name from the Notebooks > Overview page. Then, click Edit on a notebook slide to customize it. Customization capabilities include the ability to annotate a slide, add multiple views to a single slide, and add blank slides.
Any notebook can be deleted, but we recommend you simply revoke access if you no longer want to share a notebook as a web page. To remove the web notebook, click the More options button on the top right of the page and select Delete web page notebook.
- Add a marketing workspace
- Visualize your plan with a live calendar
- Invite team members to collaborate
- Integrate Aha! for Marketing with your favorite tools (Google Analytics, Slack, and more!)
- You are here.