- User permissions have been improved so that you can no longer delete or disable a billing administrator when only one billing administrator exists. Prior to this change, customers could delete or disable their only billing administrator.
- The speed of the dropdown fields for goals and initiatives has been improved.
- Master features were improperly referred to as epics on the integration updates page.
- When adding a view from within an Aha! notebook slide, releases were not appearing in the Choose release dropdown when release details views were created with master releases.
- Report filters that contain custom field values were not being displayed properly on reports.
- In some instances, when images were added to notebook slides, the PDF output of a notebook would be truncated.
- In some instances, an issue with the Trello integration (2.0) prevented date fields from being updating in Aha!
- An issue with the TFS and VSTS integrations (2.0) related to mapping the rank in Aha! to the stack rank in VSTS and TFS caused a failure to sync these fields. This mapping has been removed as a suggested mapping.