- The new search bar instantly filters the features board to match your query as you type.
- Integrations 2.0 for Jira now has the ability to generate a recommended JQL query based on the projects within your currently enabled Jira 2.0 integrations. When configuring your Jira webhook, it is possible to specify a JQL query so that only events triggered by matching issues will be sent to Aha!
- Bulk edit functionality has been updated so that an additional confirmation is required when deleting more than 50 records.
- When exporting to Excel or CSV, the file names now reflect the type of data that was exported.
- The hierarchy report has been updated so that the default record sort is by rank.
- The Summary field for records has been renamed to Name in web and mobile.
- It is now possible to filter initiatives by custom scorecard fields.
- When the calendar report was configured to show to-dos, the entire card was filled with status color rather than just the top bar.
- When integrations 2.0 for Jira created a new issue, the record's current status in Aha! was not always carried over to Jira.
- Clicking a URL field from a competitor's detail page opened a detail drawer rather than the opening the URL in a new tab.
- An error caused some browser notifications to redirect users to their home page instead of the notification.
- When navigating between notes, the page's scroll position incorrectly persisted from note to note.
- In some instances, custom predefined tag field values displayed incorrectly in ideas portals.
- An issue caused some exported PDFs to display incorrectly in macOS's Preview app.
- When creating a new hierarchy report, the selected filters were not always applied.