The articles below provide general guidance to help you get the most out of your integration between Aha! and Jira.
- Import records into Aha!
- Map fields between systems
- Configure record links between integrated records
- Link records in Aha! with an existing record in another system
- Create an integration template
- Moving records with Jira or Rally
- Send changes and accept record imports from another system
- Resync Aha! with another system
- Move an integrated record to another Aha! product
- Map a single Aha! record type to multiple record types
- Send features in bulk to integrated development systems
- Convert your integration from 1.0 to 2.0
Note that these articles only apply to the 2.0 version of our integration with Jira.