- With Integrations 2.0 for Trello, you now have full control over the way information flows between Aha! and Trello — plus custom fields, faster imports, and automatic updates.
- When a hierarchy or dependency report is added to a notebook, record counts are no longer presented in the notebook's web view.
- Competitor and persona names are now included in global search results.
- Reports can now be filtered by a release's development start date.
- The Vision page has been updated with new styling.
- When a Jira template's record mapping was updated and the update required the configuration to be reloaded, the updated mappings were not propagated to child integrations.
- Importing a large amount of data via UserVoice resulted in a timeout. The integration has been improved to reduce timeouts for large imports.
- GitHub integrations configured to map features to issues and requirements to task lists experienced an error when sending to GitHub.
- When a filter was applied to the Users page, viewing the second page of the user list broke the page's formatting.
- When editing a notebook slide, an issue prevented the browser's vertical slider from being selectable.
- An error prevented roadmap and report legends from displaying in notebooks.
- In Firefox, the first two ideas in the ideas list report were inaccessible.
- The default sync direction for GitHub attachments was incorrect.