- The description history modal has been improved so that it now loads much faster and versions can be quickly reviewed and restored.
- The Remove Seat button on the Edit user modal has been renamed to Disable user to help clarify the action that is being performed.
- A webhook error made it possible to present updates for unlinked Jira projects in the Settings > Integration updates modal.
- Disabled users that inherited product access from the product line were still being presented on the product's Users page.
- In Internet Explorer 11, pivot report cells were not correctly wrapping text or presenting records as clickable.
- In some instances, Aha! notebooks configured to autoplay slides were not correctly advancing to the next slide.
- Selecting a portal user from the Activity page was not correctly redirecting to the Portal users page.
- An error prevented some users from creating to-dos via the Slack to Aha! integration.
- An issue prevented some users from accessing the Asana integration configuration page.
- Formatting description text with H1 formatting caused the text to disappear.