- You can now reorder your file and mockup attachments in Aha! using a new list view.
- The following improvements apply to Aha! mobile:
- It is now possible to attach documents to records.
- The record ID is now displayed when viewing the attachment screen.
- It is now possible to launch your device's camera, take a photo, and attach it to records.
- The following improvements apply to goals and initiatives:
- Users that have been deactivated will no longer be listed on the Product > Users page.
- On the features board, when a feature was dragged from a parking lot containing many releases, the feature was not always placed in the intended release.
- When integrations 2.0 for GitHub was configured to map requirements to issues, updates from GitHub were not syncing back to Aha!
- An issue caused out-of-office notifications to create duplicate comments for an idea in an ideas portal.
- An issue prevented tags containing special characters from syncing via integrations 2.0 for Rally.
- An error caused product-level terminology customizations to appear when creating custom fields.
- In some instances, idea categories presented incorrect category counts in the ideas portal.
- The Product > Notes page sidebar width was not adjustable in some browsers.
- An error caused deleted idea categories to continue to appear in the ideas portal.