Aha! presentations provide an easy way to organize roadmaps, reports, and other information from your Aha! account and then share it with external audiences. As you begin to circulate your presentation, you may want to invite other Aha! users to collaborate with you. You might also want to consider configuring security settings to restrict access to your presentation.
Click any of the following links to skip ahead:
Add collaborators to a presentation
Initially, only the user who creates the presentation can edit it, but other users can also be added as collaborators. Collaborators are other users in your account that have access to edit your presentation within the Aha! application.
To add collaborators to your presentation:
- Go to Roadmaps > Presentations > Overview and then click on a presentation in the list.
- Click the More options button on the top-right corner of the page and select Manage collaborators. If you want to collaborate on a presentation with someone else from your team, you can give them access by selecting their name. Each collaborator will be able to view, edit, and add more pages to the presentation.
When you are ready to publish the presentation, click Generate secure webpage, Generate PDF, or Download PDF.
Change presentation ownership
Aha! administrators can take control of any presentation.
To change the owner of a presentation:
- Go to Roadmaps > Presentations > Overview and click on the name of a presentation.
- In the details page, click the More options button, and then select Take over.
- Click the Take over button to immediately transfer ownership to yourself.
Web presentation security
When you create a web presentation, Aha! generates a secure link that will not be indexed by search engines. You can then share that link as desired with the proper stakeholders. Links display on the page cards to quickly navigate to the view in Aha! If the card represents a saved view, it will also include a bookmark icon to the left of the hyperlink.
You may also add additional protection by setting a password for a presentation using the Customize presentation button on the upper-left corner of the page. You can change the password or remove it completely at any time. Users will need to re-enter the password if the password changes.
In addition to setting a password for web presentations, you can go to Settings ⚙️> Account > Security and single sign-on and restrict web presentation access to Aha! users only. This adds another layer of protection on who can access presentations.
Note: Enterprise+ customers should be mindful that if IP based access control has been enabled on your account, any users trying to access the presentation from outside of the specified IP addresses will be blocked.