Aha! users can customize their notebook pages in multiple ways, including modifying the header, annotating slides, and adding multiple Aha! views to a single page.
You customize slides by selecting your notebook from the Reports > Notebook overview section and then clicking the Edit button that appears when you hover over a slide.
Add or remove slides
Upon editing a notebook, there is an Add slide option at the top of the page. This allows the insertion of blank slides into your notebook. The slides can be re-arranged through drag and drop and deleted by mousing over any slide and clicking the X that appears in the top right corner.
Note: By default, all notebooks will include a title page. This page can be deleted on any notebook created after 7/11/2018. Notebooks created prior to 7/11/2018 cannot have the title page deleted, you would need to create a new notebook if you wish to not include the title slide.
Update frequency for Aha! views
Aha! views captured within notebook pages can each have their own update options set. Upon editing a slide and clicking on the Aha! view, you will have a View option on the right hand sidebar that allows selecting one of three update frequency options.
- Live update: Automatically updates the page every time the data is changed in Aha!
- Refresh on update: Only updates the page when the manual Update web page button is clicked.
- Manual snapshot: Creates a static, point-in-time reference of the page.
The annotation options are located along the top of each slide.
- Add text box: Allows the addition of free-form text to the slide.
- Add shape: Allows the addition of various shapes to the slide.
- Add image: Allows the addition of image attachments to be added to the slide.
After using any of the annotation options, you will be presented with up to three additional options on the right-hand sidebar.
- Style: Allows editing the border options for text boxes, shapes, and images as well as the fill configuration for text boxes and shapes.
- Text: Allows the configuration of text within text boxes. This includes options such as editing the font type, size, and typographical emphasis.
- Arrange: Allows changing the placement of text boxes, shapes, and images as well as the alignment, size, x/y positioning, rotation, and even creating groups of same-type annotation objects.
Control slide header
The slide header is enabled by default and will create a fixed header at the top of the slide. The fixed header means that the header will be persistent across the top of the page on vertically scrolling web notebook slides.
You can edit text in the header or remove it completely by unchecking the Enable slide header option.
Add multiple Aha! views to a single slide
Through copy and paste, you can add multiple Aha! views to a single page. Simply copy the data from one slide and paste it onto another slide.
This enables teams to create single pages in their notebooks that call attention to multiple Aha! views, such as combining your initiative roadmap and chart views together to create a single page that highlights your product strategy as displayed below.