- The new notebook editor allows you to add text, shapes, and images — and even insert your own custom slides — to make your Aha! Notebooks look exactly the way you want.
- When a list report was filtered by a custom table field and that field was deleted, it was no longer possible to move columns in that report.
- When the features within a release included a mix of manually entered and automatically calculated estimate times (based on the feature’s start and due dates), the release’s capacity bar only included the manual feature estimates.
- An issue with an on-premise version of Jira prevented Jira's Components field from syncing with Aha!
- Changes made to a strategic model's time frame field were not saved.
- An error prevented some users from deleting scorecard metrics.