Aha! presentations make it easy to take the roadmaps and reports you built in Aha! and share them with your audience. You can add nearly any view in your Aha! account to a slide, customize your presentation, and then publish it as a secure webpage or PDF, depending on your needs.
Publish a secure webpage
Secure web presentations are externally accessible pages that allow your stakeholders to access the views in Aha! that you choose to share. Each page can have its own update method.
- Click on a slide within a presentation.
- Click the Aha! view located on the slide.
- Select one of these options from the View menu on the right sidebar:
- Live update: Automatically updates the page every time the data is changed in Aha!
- Refresh on update: Only updates the page when the manual Update secure webpage button is clicked.
- Manual snapshot: Creates a static, point-in-time reference of the page.
Web presentation controls
While viewing a web presentation, the control options located in the bottom-right corner of the presentation navigate forward and backward, enable autoplay, access the table of contents, and toggle to view a fullscreen version of the presentation.
Publishing configuration options
The publishing configurations for your presentation are located under the Customize presentation option on the top-left of the page. The options include:
- Footer: The text entered here displays at the bottom of both web and PDF presentations.
- Secure webpage
- Slide transitions: Allows enabling and disabling of the page-flipping animation when transitioning between pages in a web presentation.
- Autoplay slide duration: The time in seconds between slide transitions during autoplay.
- Password: Enables password protection for the presentation. Users will be required to enter the password before accessing content within the presentation.
- Enhanced security: Allows toggling whether the presentation is visible publicly to anyone with access to the URL or if it is only available to Aha! users. Customers on the Enterprise+ plan will have the additional option of presentation SSO.
- Optimize for: Allows toggling whether the PDF presentation is optimized for viewing or printing. Optimizing for viewing removes page size constraints.
- Paper size: Defines the paper size to be used when the PDF is optimized for printing.
- Orientation: Choose between portrait or landscape orientation of pages within the PDF.