- Integrations 2.0 for GitHub allows users to customize how records and fields sync, automatically send updates to engineering, and review and import new records.
- Paid seat groups have been enhanced so that product managers can now assign seats in Aha! to their product team members.
- When a user completes a to-do, the activity webhook now includes the to-do ID in the notification.
- Selections for many to many custom fields are now automatically sorted alphanumerically.
- Strategic models and strategic model components are now available in reporting.
- Pivot tables can now be sorted by custom tag field values.
- The following fixes apply to integrations 2.0 for GitHub:
- An unhelpful error message presented when an issue's assignee failed to be set. A user must be a collaborator on the GitHub repository and their Aha! email must match their GitHub public profile in order for assignee to be set.
- In some instances, users could not configure the integration to map to the appropriate repository after upgrading from 1.0.
- An error prevented some users from updating an idea's creator to the appropriate portal user.
- In some instances, cloning a release failed for products using a custom release workflow.
- Burndown charts were not correctly reflecting a record's work performed on date.
- An error prevented some attachments from sending to Microsoft VSTS records.
- Saved dependency reports were not visible on the Reports Dashboard page.
- Pivot reports configured to sort by multiple rows were not sorting correctly.