- Aha! will now remember the report configuration before you switch products, so when you come back to the same page in the same product, you will see the configuration as you left it.
- The default assignee field on the Settings > Product > Configure page has been updated to include search within the field.
- When creating a new note, the note is automatically placed below the active note in the hierarchy.
- Usability improvements were introduced to filters on the dependency report.
- The GitLab integration was upgraded to support GitLab API v4.
- An error prevented some users from editing their default business model template.
- In products with no active releases, the features board did not scroll correctly.
- An issue prevented some users from accessing the features workflows board.
- In some instances, the diagram report did not export to PDF correctly.
- Pivot reports were not rendering correctly in web notebooks.