- Introducing Google Hangouts Chat integration, which enables G Suite customers to be alerted to new ideas, track progress on features, and share important product release updates. For more information on how to configure this integration, please see our support documentation.
- Ideas portals have been updated to support requirements for GDPR:
- Portals now include an option to request consent during portal signup. This is useful if you want to use the portal users’ names and email addresses outside of Aha! for any reason.
- A default privacy statement is now included on all portal registration pages.
- It is now possible to bulk edit Aha! users from the Settings > Account > Billing > Users page:
- Enterprise+ customers now have the ability to configure custom automatic logout settings via the Settings > Account > Security and single sign-on page.
- The Goals and Initiatives time frame dropdowns now display archived time frames.