- It is now possible to build and share your own strategic planning templates so that models can be standardized across the entire organization.
- The Aha! website's security documentation has been updated to include a section for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The browser favicon now dynamically interacts with Aha! notifications in the following ways:
- An orange dot displays in the favicon if there are unread notifications.
- The title of the page includes an "(x)" indicating the number of unread notifications.
- The Goals and Initiatives pages have been enhanced so that the status and time frame filters are separate. These updated filters also include the ability to search within the filter.
- The Features board now includes a permanent releases filter so that the board can be quickly filtered to only show the relevant releases.
- The Manage time frames modal has been updated to include counts for strategic models.
- The following fixes apply to integrations 2.0 for Jira:
- When the integration was configured to map the Created By User field in Aha! to a user field in Jira, importing new features failed if the user did not already exist in Aha! This has been updated so that the Created By User field will default to the user performing the import.
- When the integration was configured to map the Created By User field in Aha! to a user field in Jira, importing new features failed if the Aha! user was a Reviewer in Aha!
- Some users encountered an error loading the mappings page if their integration was configured to map to Jira priority.
- When importing release versions from Jira, users encountered an error if the version's Release date field was blank.
- When Jira's priority field was mapped, updates from Aha! failed when this field was left blank.
- In notifications about idea comments, the most recent comment incorrectly appeared at the bottom of the notification. This has been updated so that it now appears at the top of the notifications screen.