- Integrations 2.0 for Jira now supports estimates and work done capacity fields on epics and user stories.
- Typeahead and search support have been added for the Add to release phase button on the features detail page, making it easier to find the desired release phase.
- Integrations 2.0 for Jira now supports mapping a text custom field in Aha! to a select custom field in Jira.
- Initiative rank can now be synced with records in third-party development systems via the Position field.
- When creating portal users via the "Portal users API," it is now possible to suppress welcome emails.
- Integration links can now be added to master feature cards on the features board.
- When exporting to Excel, reports containing date fields experienced problems due to the time zone being included in the date; this has been resolved so that time zone is no longer included in date fields.
- When filters were added to previously saved reports, the page reloaded and presented saved settings which removed the filters that had just been added.
- The capacity planning Calculated from features field on the master features detail page was not appropriately reflecting custom terminology for features.
- Integrations 2.0 for Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server inappropriately allowed users to map to Work item type bidirectionally.
- When manually linking a feature to an issue with integrations 1.0 for Jira, the feature type in Aha! was being reset.
- Applying the Release name filter to the features board caused the page to reload upon making a selection.
- Color by customizations on custom roadmaps presented correctly on screen but were not applied on export.
- When configuring field mapping for integrations 2.0 for Rally, all custom fields were not being presented.
- In some instances, custom table custom fields were not presenting correctly on the features roadmap.
- Some users experienced performance issues when replacing a tag connected with many features.
- Editing scorecards with significantly large range values caused performance issues for some users.
- HTML-escaped unicode characters in SAML login requests were not processed correctly.
- An issue caused the Color by customizations in pivot reports to behave incorrectly.
- In some instances, the Compact bars setting in custom roadmaps was not applied.
- An issue prevented the value field from being set in the "Idea Endorsements API."
- An error caused the ideas portal users page to freeze when search was used.
- An error with the "Custom Pivot API" returned aggregate values incorrectly.
- In some instances, features containing attachments failed to send to Jira.
- An error prevented some users from accessing to-do attachments.
- An error prevented some users from deleting a persona.
- The master releases null state contained a copy error.