- Colors can now be added to custom fields so that important information can be easily highlighted on screen and in reports.
- Notebook creation has been redesigned so it now includes a slide view and is consistent with our recently improved header UI.
- The Enhanced security section of Notebook settings has been updated to make it clearer when no users have access to the Notebook.
- Integrations 2.0 for Jira now allows specifying the email address of the reporter as a constant value.
- Custom terminology is now presented when bulk editing features.
- Jira issue URLs can now be mapped to custom fields in Aha!
- When editing an integration template that is in use, a message is presented indicating, "These settings are also being used as a template for [x integrations]," with a link to the integrations. An issue prevented this link from working.
- When viewing a pivot report or custom roadmap containing Many to many relationship custom fields, applying a filter to that custom field type caused all of the report data to disappear.
- For some users, data within Master-detail relationship custom fields appeared empty until other changes were made to the feature containing the custom table.
- Features roadmaps that had been customized to present a release's goals and initiatives did not contain the colored icons for those goals and initiatives.
- When a Jira environment included required fields with default values, integrations 2.0 for Jira was not properly mapping to the default value.
- When accessing a list report with many columns, Chrome users were unable to scroll horizontally so that they could view offscreen data.
- Requirement reports did not include a default filter which caused users with many requirements to experience performance issues.
- When importing an issue from Jira and the issue assignee was mapped to a custom field, an error was presented in some scenarios.
- When inserting a Bootstrap > Button Group into an Aha! mockup, an issue prevented users from editing the fill color for the top button.
- Custom fields mapped to custom tables with many records experienced performance issues retrieving data from custom tables.
- An issue prevented some Administrators with billing permissions from accessing the Account > Users page.
- When exporting a to-do report to CSV or Excel, to-do names containing apostrophes did not export as plain text.
- Creating a new to-do from the calendar report inappropriately adjusted the ordering of existing to-dos.
- When creating an idea in Aha!, the Categories field did not properly load idea categories for some users.
- Custom field values that have been deleted were not being included in email notification updates.
- When editing a Notebook's settings, the Enhanced security setting presented incorrect settings.
- When selecting an idea's category, the idea category hierarchy was not presented.
- Bulk editing the product field for ideas did not work consistently.
- UserVoice idea imports failed for some users.