Follow these instructions to increase or decrease the number of paid seats (also called licenses) in your Aha! account.
Important: You must have billing Administrator permissions in the Aha! account.
If adding seats, please note:
- When you add a paid user, an invoice is automatically created and your credit card is immediately charged for the prorated difference.
- If you are billed manually, contact the Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in adding the user.
- You can only invite users if open paid seats are available or if your plan allows adding Viewers and Reviewers at no cost.
If removing seats, please note:
- When you reduce seats, the change applies at the end of the current billing period.
- If the number of seats is reduced below the number of users in your account, users are automatically deactivated as necessary, keeping those who have logged in most recently.
Add or remove paid seats
- Go to Settings > Account > Billing.
- In the Subscription section, click Update Users.
- In the Upgrade or downgrade module, make your changes in the Total number of seats field, and then click Apply changes.