- Improved header UI streamlines user experience by providing a consistent page layout, icon-based controls, updated color schemes, and improved performance.
- Integrations 2.0 for Microsoft VSTS and TFS allows users to customize how records sync, update fields that matter to their team, and manage changes before they're ever imported into Aha! or sent to the development team.
- Features can now be imported directly from VSTS and TFS via the Import from development tool page.
- An initiative's master features are now returned in the GET Initiatives API call response.
- The Reauthenticate button has been disabled for 2.0 integrations that are using a template's authentication credentials.
- When hovering over user profiles in comments, the cursor has been updated to indicate this is a clickable button.
- List and pivot reports can now be sorted by goal status.
- A release's goals are now retrievable via the Releases API.
- When an issue is created in GitHub, it defaults to "Open." An issue caused unmapped statuses in Aha! to be updated when a new issue was created in GitHub.
- An error allowed users to update their Aha! domain to an invalid name; the Account profile page has been updated to validate domain availability before saving changes.
- Comment notifications were duplicated in digest emails, appearing in both instant notification emails and hourly digest notification emails.
- When mapping Jira priority fields to an Aha! custom field, the Jira priority fields appeared as "null" on the integration mapping configuration screen.
- When mapping Jira select lists to Aha! tags fields with integrations 2.0, the tags displayed a number rather than the display name value in Jira.
- When sorting master features by initiatives on the feature details page, an initiatives list was displayed rather than master features cards.
- New Premium plan users were able to provision themselves via SSO even when there was not an available seat.
- The Roll up to initiative field was not correctly sorting by name in pivot tables.
- Archived timeframes were not displaying on the Initiatives detail page.
- Aha! report legends were not sorting alphabetically by text value.
- Security patches were applied to SAML libraries.