- When syncing Aha! mockups with Jira, the originally synced attachment will now be updated when the mockup is updated; previously, edits were sent as additional attachments.
- The activity webhook, Slack, HipChat, and Flowdock integrations now support notifications for to-do related events.
- Ideas portal searches can be cleared via the "x" button in the search bar.
- Custom terminology is now applied when bulk editing features.
- Previously, when viewing the strategy roadmap, any initiatives without start/end dates were automatically updated with dates. This roadmap now contains a default filter to exclude initiatives without dates; if an initiative is manually added, dates will be automatically allocated for it.
- When a feature's priority was synced with Jira (via the "Aha! rank" value), the issue's rank in Jira was not automatically queued for an update when the linked feature's priority changed in Aha!
- When a user's notification preferences were set to something other than the default, Administrators were unable to expand the product hierarchy on the page.
- When a requirement linked with a Jira issue moved from one feature to another and its release changed in the process, the fix version was not updated in Jira.
- Email notifications were sent when a master feature was copied; this has been updated to no longer send notifications for this action.
- Changing a Jira issue's epic link or fix version fields did not correctly update the linked record in Aha!
- Some users were not receiving email notifications when @ mentioned in comments.
- An error occurred when accessing a mockup created from a copied feature.