- Aha! Notebook transitions can now be disabled/enabled and have a self-running presentation option.
- Ideas portals have been enhanced to include an accessibility label for idea search so that search will be visible to assistive technology users.
- Integrations 2.0 configuration screens will no longer show a "Select template" field if there are no integration templates available for that integration.
- A complete list of custom fields can now be exported by going to the "Settings > Account > Customizations > Custom fields" page and selecting "Export custom fields."
- Custom terminology is now applied to search results and digest emails.
- When integrations 2.0 for Jira was configured to map Aha! releases to Jira fix versions for both features and requirements, it is expected that if a feature's release changes in Aha! the fix version would be updated for all linked records. However, an error prevented a fix version update at the feature level from being passed to linked requirements.
- When unauthorized users attempted to self register for a private ideas portal, they experienced a loop with no error message; this experience has been updated to present the following error message: "Your email domain doesn't allow you to self register."
- Some users experienced an issue when logging into Aha! after executing a background task (like running a report) before logging out of their last session; this experience has been enhanced so that such errors will no longer occur.
- An error prevented some users from authenticating with Google Drive.
- Updating the "Send" checkbox for the Weekly summary email on the "Settings > Personal > Notifications" page failed to save if the product was nested within a product line.
- When an image was inserted into Aha! mockups via the "Arrange > Insert > Insert Image..." button, the proportions were incorrectly set.
- An error required users to click the sort icon several times before reports sorted in the correct order.
- An issue with the time tracking events API created incorrect tracking events when using story points.
- An error prevented some users from signing up for any public ideas portal.
- The notification preferences screen failed to load for users with a large number of products.
- Slack notifications from Aha! were intermittently not working for initiative status updates.
- In some advanced scenarios, the "Assigned to" filters were not appropriately filtering data.
- An error prevented some users from authenticating with Box.