- The starter roadmap can now be customized so that it is colored by status.
- It is now possible to adjust the order of records in a given day on the calendar report by clicking and dragging them to the appropriate position.
- Integrations 2.0 for Rally now supports manually linking features and requirements in Aha! with Rally records.
- Integrations 2.0 for Rally and Jira now permits deleting record mappings with linked records, which makes it possible to reconfigure integration mappings without deleting the integration.
- The export functionality has been enhanced so that tables presented on screen resize more intelligently when exported.
- Some improvements were made to the way an iframed ideas portal behaves when the page resizes.
- When integrations 2.0 was used to send updates from Aha! to another system, a duplicative success message was presented, which gave the impression the record was sent twice.
- Aha! mockups were not correctly saving and attaching to custom note fields that contained blank values.
- On the calendar report, records appeared askew when moved from one day to another.
- An issue prevented users existing in multiple accounts from logging in.
- When an Aha! record containing a mockup was synced via an integration, additional attachments were created in the integrated system whenever the mockup was edited in Aha!
- When viewing the "My work" page, clicking a feature status in the "All features (by status)" section incorrectly redirected users to a list report that was filtered by a specific user; this has been corrected to no longer filter by user.