Many teams use Microsoft OneDrive for Business to share documents, mockups, and other key strategy and design information. If you are one of them, you want to be able to reference that information in Aha! directly. Our OneDrive integration makes it easy to keep everyone on your team in sync and ensures that Aha! displays the latest version of your information.
Here is how it works.
Link your Aha! and OneDrive accounts:
Any Aha! user can connect their OneDrive and Aha! accounts easily.
- To get started, select the Attach files icon on the Aha! record you want to modify.
- From there, you will see an option to attach a file from several platforms. Select OneDrive, then select Link Account.
- Aha! will ask you to log in to your OneDrive account and give permission for the integration. Once you grant permission, the accounts will be linked. Note: Even if you are an administrator on your own OneDrive account, it is possible that a global or SharePoint OneDrive administrator will need to set your permissions to allow you to link Aha! and OneDrive. If you run into complications, please check with your global or SharePoint administrator.
Features of the integration:
- All of the storage service integrations (like OneDrive) are managed on a per-user basis. This means each Aha! user can log into their Aha! account, go to Settings > Personal, and enable the integration for themselves.
- Once you have linked the two accounts, just select any files you want to attach, and you will see a thumbnail of the attached document immediately.
- We created this integration so that you can minimize hassle and distraction when you are thinking about your product. So if you attach multiple files in Aha! through any of our integrations, you will be able to open and view them without ever leaving the Aha! attachment preview. Note: Aha! will show a preview of your attachment to every Aha! user who can see the Aha! record — even if that person does not have permission to view or open the attachment in OneDrive.
- We also created this integration with your data privacy in mind. Any file storage system (like OneDrive) that you connect to your Aha! account will not be able to access any of your Aha! data.
Unlink your Aha! and OneDrive accounts:
You can unlink your Aha! and OneDrive accounts two ways.
To unlink just your personal OneDrive account, go to Settings > Personal > Storage Services. You will see a button called Unlink Account beside the OneDrive logo. Select that button to unlink your account.
If you are an Aha! administrator, you can disable the OneDrive integration for all users on your account. Go to Settings > Account > Security and single sign-on > File storage control. Once you do, the OneDrive option will not appear in the Attach Files modal.