- Users can now use the Aha! text editor in full-page mode across the application providing for a distraction free workspace for crafting user stories and other key roadmap inputs. Simply select the expand icon on the far right of the text editor nav to open the full-page view.
- Users can now search for ideas from individual idea pages in addition to the portal home page.
- It is now possible to retrieve or write an admin response for a given idea via the API.
- Empty filters on custom field string values were affecting filter result sets even when the filter field was empty. This has been corrected.
- Reordering columns in List report views were no longer working after custom field values were deleted from the report. This has been fixed.