- In our ongoing efforts to make it easy to track features requests by customers, you can now create a report to view all ideas that were voted on by a specific company using the new Idea table filter Idea Voter email domain.
- Aha! now complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework for the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
- Watchers for ideas are now carried over to features upon being promoted providing improved end-to-end visibility on an idea as it progresses through the product delivery workflow.
- The integration with GitHub Issues has been improved to now include a two way sync on statuses between Aha! and GitHub labels.
- URL custom fields have been updated to now display as hyperlinks when they appear in the Reports -> List and Features -> List views.
- Changing feature & requirement mappings in existing JIRA integrations on Safari had to be selected twice as it was consistently not taking effect the first time on either dropdown. This issue has been addressed.