- Our latest Rally update makes it easy to create and save integration configuration templates. This capability was initially launched for JIRA and is now available for our Rally integration customers. This is a big time saver for companies that have a large portfolio of products consisting of many Rally projects. Now you can set up integration templates once and reuse them for setting up integrations across your portfolio of products. Key aspects of the setup are as follows:
- Rally integration configurations are earmarked as templates by clicking on the Actions -> Use as a template checkbox.
- Click on the same Actions menu when creating a new integration and select the template you wish to use.
- Once a configuration template is applied to a new integration, select which mappings should adhere to the template settings and those that need to be customized.
- SSO users previously would encounter a problem if they attempted to login to the generic Aha! login page at https://secure.aha.io/. To solve this, users will now first be prompted to enter their email address before showing the password prompt. Based on the email entered, they will be directed to the appropriate domain's login page.