- You can now filter your goals to communicate which ones are completed, in progress, or not yet started. This filtering also supports any custom statuses that you have set up.
- Similarly, you can prioritize which initiatives to pursue and filter by a given status that you've defined by clicking the filter dropdown above your initiatives.
- A new "Status category" of "Not started" was added when configuring a custom workflow. This new category can be used to indicate statuses that have not started.
- This category can be used when filtering releases and features in the Goal and Initiative detail views.
- In addition to the views noted above, the "In progress" filter for Initiatives was updated to not display statuses in the "Not started" category.
- An update was made allowing for Custom Tables to now be deleted.
- Product -> Files was not including attachments from custom field notes. This has been corrected.
- If an idea is moved from one product to another product and both products have their own private portals, the list of valid portal users that could be re-assigned as the Creator continued to display the portal users for the original product/portal and not the new product/portal. This has been corrected.